Quality Assurance and Regulatory Technologist (12 month FTC)Job ID 100152
Location Feltham, England
A little bit about Lindt
We are a premium chocolate manufacturer established in 1845 operating in over 86 countries around the World. Guided by our Global purpose to Enchant the World with Chocolate and UK vision of Creating Moments to Make Everyone Feel Special, we have around 400 team members in the UK across our Head Office, Retail, and Field Sales divisions. We are a Top 20 Great Place to Work and are proud of our incredible people, our unique values-led culture and our iconic market leading brands such as LINDOR & GOLD BUNNY.
We’re also proud of being one of the few ‘bean-to-bar’ chocolate makers in the world, where we control every step of our chocolate production.
How you could help us to Enchant the World with Chocolate
We have an exciting opportunity where you could be a part of our incredible team.
In this role you will support Senior Technical and Quality Assurance Manager in driving Quality agenda and continuous improvement initiatives within the wider organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting Senior Technical and Quality Assurance Manager with management of all technical aspects within LSUK, liaising with wider Supply Chain team to drive change and improve ways of working
- Coordinating and approving artworks for the UK and ROI markets and management of the relevant data base
- Updating ingredients, allergens and suitability info in Salsify for all new products and product changes
- First point of contact for technical data requests, questionnaires from wider teams in the business (B2B, Sales, Marketing and Retail)
- Reviewing and developing current technical processes, enhancing quality management system and KPIs as well as internal benchmarking and reporting
- Maintenance and regular review of the allergen risk assessment for all UK and ROI SKUs
- Management of the NCR and hold and release process including regular reviews and internal communication regarding stock in QC location
- Effective management of incidents, coordination with involved stakeholders, ensuring RCA is completed and corrective / preventive actions are defined and implemented to prevent recurrence
- Ensuring Incident tracker is updated timely and accordingly, and all relevant files are saved in the respective incident folder
- Raising and managing IC CRM tickets for Quality Issues on factory sourced SKUs
- Management of the documentation data base, including HFSS, Private Attestations files and other technical documentation for existing products, product specifications and ensuring these are agreed, updated as necessary and communicated to suppliers and customers in the timely manner
- Conducting market regulatory risk assessments relating to the product compliance, labelling compliance including allergens
- Assisting wider technical team with conducting audits, sites technical visits, attending first productions and first production trials
- Supporting Senior Technical and Quality Assurance Manager with maintaining and regular reviews of the HACCP plan and other technical documentation for Lindt Retail stores with food service operations
- Deputising for Senior Technical and Quality Assurance Manager in their absence
- Keeping abreast of regulatory framework developments, emerging topics in food safety, new technologies and market trends
What experience you’ll bring
- Ideally, BSc degree in Food Science or Food Technology
- Strong understanding of GMP, HACCP, Food Safety, Regulatory Compliance and formal training in each module
- Experience within similar role
- Previous experience of approving artworks
- Lead Auditor qualifications will be of advantage
- High attention to detail, methodical and well-organised and able to use initiative to drive activities independently with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with the individual at all levels within the organisation, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
Being yourself every day
We want everyone at Lindt feel safe to be themselves, ensuring they are empowered, represented, celebrated and included in our workplace. You’ll notice this throughout the recruitment process; in our ‘dress for your day’ policy and through our proactive DE&I strategy.
Living our values everyday
At Lindt UK, our values guide us in everything we do. Being Passionately Lindt, Always Evolving, Building Real Relationships, Acting Responsibly and Making An Impact are an integral part of life here at Lindt.
What you can expect from us
In return for everything that you’ll bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing organisation, where we’ll provide an environment where you will thrive, feel supported and fulfil your career aspirations. As well as supporting your physical and mental wellbeing, as part of our offering, you will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package including; competitive salary, bonus, pension, life cover, chocolate allowance; chocolate give-aways, chocolate discount, £100 personal incentive, birthday day off and so much more!
Where you’ll be based
This role is based in Feltham, London (Hybrid Working: in the office 60% and WFH 40%).